Media Release - Authorised Travel Agents and Approved Packages for Haj
15 April 2016
- The Islamic Religious Council of Singapore (Muis) has appointed four individual travel agents and seven travel agent consortiums to offer Haj packages for 1437H / 20161.
- Prospective Singaporean pilgrims may choose from a total of 30 Haj packages for the Haj season this year. Ten of these are short-trip packages with duration of stay ranging from 15 to 25 days. The remaining 20 are long-trip packages with duration of stay ranging from 26 to 39 days.
- The lowest package price for this year is $7,190 (for quad occupancy), with the highest package price being $18,092 (for double occupancy). All package prices quoted include Emergency Medical Assistance (EMA) but exclude airfare and prevailing taxes.
- Muis has notified the successful pilgrims whose registration number fall within the official quota (680) and have confirmed to Muis that they will perform Haj this year. Muis will soon notify them to choose their preferred Haj package.
- Muis would like to advise intending pilgrims to evaluate carefully before deciding on their preferred Haj package, based on their needs and affordability. They are strongly advised to read and understand the contents of the Haj Purchase Contract and the GSAs have been requested to explain the contract to intending pilgrims before they are asked to sign it.
- Information on the authorised travel agents and approved Haj packages for 1437H / 2016 can be found at www.muis.gov.sg.
MAJLIS UGAMA ISLAM SINGAPURA
Media Release - Authorised Travel Agents and Approved Packages for Haj 1438H 2017 (PDF, 577KB)
Last updated on 21/3/2018