In Phase 3, Muis will continue to provide certain essential services (Emergency Zakat Financial Assistance, Zakat, Fidyah and Kaffarah enquiries and payment, Appeal Board - Filing of notice, petition and record of appeal and payment) at its counters. For other services, kindly visit https://www.muis.gov.sg/Contact-Info
22 NOVEMBER 2019
1. The Islamic Religious Council of Singapore (Muis) has appointed five Individual General Sales Agents (IGSAs) and seven Consortium General Sales Agents (CGSAs) to provide Haj packages for two years, 2019-2020 (1440H-1441H). This is the second year of appointment. The list of all appointed individual and consortium GSAs is reflected in Annex A.
2. For Haj 2020 (1441H), prospective Singaporean pilgrims may choose from a total of 32 approved Haj packages. 11 of these are short-duration packages with duration of stay ranging from 15 to 22 days. 19 are intermediate-duration packages with duration of stay between 23 to 31 days. The remaining 2 packages are long-duration with duration of stay ranging from 32 to 37 days. Please refer to Annex B for details of all Haj packages.
3. The lowest package price for 2020 is at $7,395 (quad occupancy) and the most selected package price from previous year remains unchanged at $11,990 (double occupancy). All package prices quoted include Emergency Medical Assistance (EMA) but exclude airfare and prevailing taxes. All package prices quoted include Emergency Medical Assistance (EMA) but exclude airfare and prevailing taxes.
4. The prospective pilgrims for 2020 will be receiving the Haj Package Selection Letter this week. Muis advises prospective pilgrims to evaluate carefully, based on individual needs and affordability before deciding on their preferred Haj packages. Prospective pilgrims are strongly advised not to make any payments to the approved GSAs yet, until they receive the Haj Package Selection Letter from Muis.
5. Pilgrims are also advised to read and understand the contents of the Haj Package Purchase Contract. GSAs have been requested to explain in full detail to prospective pilgrims before confirming and signing each contract. Prospective pilgrims are reminded to only choose from GSAs who are approved by Muis.
MAJLIS UGAMA ISLAM SINGAPURA