24 Nov 16 Media Release - 2016 PSLE Performance of Madrasah Students
24 November 2016
All four madrasahs successfully meet PSLE benchmark
- A total of 255 Singaporean madrasah students sat for the PSLE this year. Majlis Ugama Islam Singapura (Muis) congratulates all students and madrasahs.
- All four madrasahs that offered PSLE attained scores higher than the Madrasah PSLE benchmark set by the Ministry of Education1. They are Madrasah Alsagoff Al-Arabiah, Madrasah Irsyad Zuhri Al-Islamiah, Madrasah Al-Maarif Al-Islamiah and Madrasah Wak Tanjong Al-Islamiah.
- Given that all four madrasahs have passed the 2014-2016 three-year assessment period, these four madrasahs will continue to be able to enrol Primary 1 students for 2018-2020.
Performance of 2016 Primary 6 Cohort
- Out of the 255 Singaporean Primary 6 students who sat for the PSLE this year, 249 students (or 97.6%) are assessed suitable to proceed to secondary school.
Muis Assistance for Madrasah PSLE students
- Muis will continue to extend its PSLE Assistance Package to all full-time madrasahs whose students will be taking the PSLE in the coming year.
MAJLIS UGAMA ISLAM SINGAPURA
Media Release - 2016 PSLE Performance of Madrasah Students (PDF, 77KB)
Last updated on 25/7/2019