2019 Report Card and 2020 Highlights
Muis embarked on its 6th Muis 3-Year Plan for work year 2019-2021. The report lists key achievements of 2019, marking the first year completion of the 3-year plan.
Four main strategic thrusts and assets development efforts are reported, highlighting programmes and initiatives designed to benefit various groups in the community. A selection of key achievements from 2019 are included in the report:
- Rallying support to the under-served in the community,
- Strengthening our religious institutions,
- Strengthening social cohesion,
- Strengthening support and development of asatizah,
- Development of assets - zakat, halal certification and haj services
- Social Development - Financial Assistance IT System and LEAP Initiative
- Rallying together against COVID-19 - Preserving Our Religious Life
- Asatizah Workforce Development Plan - Postgraduate Certificate in Islam in Contemporary Societies (PCICS) & Career and Competency Framework (CCF)
Click below to review the report card & highlights.