The month of Ramadan, the month whereas Muslims we fast during the day, and increase prayer during the night, is in essence a month that call for us to rethink our day-to-day conduct. A month of discipline, a month that serve as an annual training period to reinforce good behaviors and exemplary conduct.
Ramadan is a month identified as the month of mercy and forgiveness. A month where good deeds will be multiplied in its reward. A month that provides splendid opportunities for spiritual enhancement. A month of deep devotion and reflection.
Fiqh Ramadan by ADIL is thus a specially tailored free workshop catering to our students who wishes to be fully equipped with knowledge pertaining to all of the ibadah pre-Ramadan, during and post-Ramadan.
- What will be covered? This four-hour workshop will cover on the following:
- Preparations prior to Ramadan
- Fasting during Ramadan
- Zakat Fitrah
- Terawih prayers
- Qiyamulleil prayers
- The Night of Destiny ‘Lailatul Qadr’
- Frequently Asked Questions about Ramadan & Other contemporary issues
- Eid Prayer and the Takbir
- Eid fitr celebrations
- Steadfastness post-Ramadan