- Read the Muis Halal Certification Terms & Conditions. Starting 1st January 2010, all Halal applicants/certificate holders are required to comply with the Singapore Muis Halal Quality Management System (HalMQ) to qualify for Halal certification.
- Determine the type(s) of Halal certification scheme applicable to your nature of business.
- You may find you useful to know the Halal fees schedule before submitting your application.
- Submit your new/renewal application via the Muis eHalal System (MeS) at https://www.halal.sg/ehalalv2/login.aspx.
- If you are submitting a new application, ensure that you pay the application fees. Muis will start processing your application once the payment has been made.
- Be ready for Muis to conduct an audit/inspection at your premises. Ensure that you have complied with the Muis Halal Certification Terms & Conditions.
- Check your MeS or email account for updates on your Halal application status. You will need to rectify your application shortcomings, if any.
- Upon approval of your application, collect your Halal certificate(s) from Muis, together with the approval notification and necessary payment (total amount reflected in your invoice).
View the flowchart for an overview of the Muis Halal certification Process.