Congregational Prayer PET Requirements
Congregants who wish to attend congregational prayers at mosques offering multiple prayer zones are required to be fully vaccinated or meet the Pre-Event Testing (PET) requirements as listed below.
You must fulfil any one requirement so that you may be admitted entry into the above mosques. Please ensure that your TraceTogether app is also updated for a smooth visit.
1. You have successfully completed vaccination (14 days after the second dose)
- Vaccines administered under the national vaccination programme are accepted for PET
- Singaporeans, Permanent Residents and Long-Term Pass Holders (LTPHs) who have been fully vaccinated overseas (be it Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty, Moderna, or any of the other vaccines under the WHO Emergency Use Listing) will have to provide documents showing proof of vaccination and take a serology test at an approved provider to confirm that the vaccination has been effective. Upon a positive serology result, their vaccination record will be updated in the National Immunisation Registry (NIR), and reflected on their TraceTogether and HealthHub apps.
- More details on the process, including the list of the approved providers, can be found in the post-vaccination matters FAQs by the Ministry of Health (MOH).
2. You have a valid PET exemption notice after recovery from previous COVID-19 infection
- The PET Exemption Notice must be issued by any clinic offering ART or PCR testing services
3. You have a valid* negative COVID-19 test result after undergoing PET (*within 24 hours before the end of the prayer session)
- For Antigen Rapid Test (ART): Negative ART result is displayed via SMS, or PRPP ART Result Slip issued by an MOH-approved clinic.
- For Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Test : Negative PCR result is displayed on a Notice issued by an MOH-approved clinic.
- The validity of the negative ART/PCR Test result is 24 hours from the time you registered at the testing premises to take the test.
- Rostered Routine Testing (RRT) is acceptable for PET provided the negative results are still within the 24-hour validity period.
- Please ensure your TraceTogether app is updated.
For further details on PET, please refer to the following MOH resources:
Updated as of 5 November 2021