2 May 2022
1. The Islamic Religious Council of Singapore (Muis) has appointed two Individual General Sales Agents (IGSAs) and two Consortium General Sales Agents (CGSAs) to provide Haj packages 2022 (1443H). The list of all appointed individual and consortium GSAs is reflected in Annex A.
2. For Haj 2022 (1443H), prospective Singaporean pilgrims may choose from a total of 10 approved Haj packages. 5 of these are short-duration packages with duration of stay ranging from 14 to 23 days. The remaining packages are long-duration with duration of stay ranging from 25 to 29 days. Please refer to Annex B for details of all haj packages.
3. The range of the package prices for 2022 is from $6,830 (quad occupancy) to about $15,125 (double occupancy). All package prices quoted include Emergency Medical Assistance (EMA) but exclude airfare, Masyair1 costs and its prevailing taxes. Masyair costs is expected to range between $5,000 to $9,000.
4. Pilgrims are encouraged to purchase medical and travel insurance to cover any exigencies as a result of failing the PCR test within 72 hours prior to departure.
5. The prospective pilgrims for 2022 will be informed to collect the Letter of Offer and the Haj Package Selection Letter from Muis on 5 May 2022. Muis advises prospective pilgrims to evaluate carefully, based on individual needs and affordability before deciding on their preferred Haj packages. Prospective pilgrims are strongly advised not to make any payments to the approved GSAs yet, until they have collected the above letters from Muis.
6. Pilgrims are also advised to read and understand the Haj Package Purchase Contract during the purchase of their Haj packages. GSAs have been informed to explain in full detail the contents of the contract to prospective pilgrims.
7. Information on the authorised travel agents and approved Haj packages for 2022 (1443H) can be found at www.muis.gov.sg/Haj.
MAJLIS UGAMA ISLAM SINGAPURA
1The Masyair refers to the massive pilgrims’ movements in Arafah, Muzdalifah and Mina to fulfil their Haj pilgrimage between 7 to 12 Zulhijjah.